Saturday, October 26, 2013

Busy Is The New Cool

If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy.  If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem.  But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.  -E.B. White

I work, you work, we all work.  My house needs cleaning, your house needs cleaning, all of our houses need cleaning.  I need groceries, etc. etc. etc.  Sabbath can be a moment or a breath, but I implore you to try to set a day aside.  DECLARE it yours.  I promise your house will NOT be dirtier than before.  You will find time to shop for groceries, and as far as work goes...don't be surprised if you get just as much, or even more, done because you have honored your body, mind and spirit with rest!



No comments:

Post a Comment